- will help financially support FVR’s efforts to enhance Parks and Recreation in Valdese
- can serve on committees to help steer FVR’s direction
- will be notified via e-mail and postal mailings of workdays, meetings and events
- get this great decal for your car!
No membership obligations except to be in good standing with dues.
- $10 – Individual
- $25 – Family
- $120 – Club/Company
MembershipApplication– Print and Mail Form with Check
Or submit your membership payment via PayPal and include your details (name, mailing address, e-mail).
On your application, tell us in which areas you would like to volunteer
- Workdays – trash clean-up, trail clearing, manual labor
- Young at Heart Committee (planning events for Seniors)
- Beautification/Garden Committee
- Athletics – list if specific sport interest –
- Programs – exercise, nutrition, any educational topic
- Other area you would like to focus on or talent you have – list here…….
Support Friends of the Valdese Rec’s mission by leaving us a bequest. A bequest is a gift made to charity in your will or trust. Below is some basic bequest language to assist you and your attorney.
I hereby, give, devise and bequeath $_______ or _____% of the remainder of my estate to Friends of the Valdese Rec, Inc. , a non-profit organization located in Valdese, NC, Federal Tax ID #47-3614341, to be used for its general purposes.
Support the Valdese Torpedo Swim Team by shopping at SwimOutlet. 8% of all purchases made thought the starting link go to the team. Valdese Torpedo Swim Team is a kid’s summer league led by the Valdese Recreation Department. Signups usually start in April and practice in late May.